The Necromancer is often a class that mostly focuses on summoned minions. The skill tree covers a broad selection of minion stat bonuses but also bonuses specific to zombies, skeletons, and specters. While a lot of the tree is minion-centric, it also delivers bonuses not straight associated to minions, like Mistress of Sacrifice which grants providing bonuses to themselves and harms from using a corpse, and Commander of Darkness which positive aspects aura-based builds.
[Raise Spectre] Rapid Versatile Huge DPS Summoner Raise Spectre Builds
This Summoner build freezes, poisons, bleeds, blinds, maims, hinders, taunts, generates frenzy charges for allies, curses, lowers resists, gains LoH from attacks and spells, knocks back, and teleports, all as a single action; and is assisted by two Frost Sentinels, a Solar Guard, an Agony Crawler, eleven Phantasms, eight Zombies, a Holy Relic, ten Skeletons, and forty Vaal Skeletons.
1. Shield Charge to dodge as needed and travel long distances. Use Charged Dash to bypass obstacles. One of the best defenses is merely staying mobile.
two. Your minions will do all the things else for you. Frost Sentinels and Phantasms supply general clear and proliferate freezes, helping to maintain you protected and destroy pesky corpses. The Agony Crawler will demolish any tanky rares. Zombies take down Proximity Shield monsters.
3. The 1 lone Solar Guard is there to proliferate Ignite. Any kills with Damage With time count as your own, which in turn will trigger Victario’s Charity’s 10% opportunity to grant an Energy Charge to nearby Allies on Kill. A single Power Charge grants your minions 200% elevated critical strike possibility. Minions possess a base 5% essential strike chance and 30% essential strike multiplier. 3 Power Charges quantity to 35% chance to crit, but this can be quite unlikely to take place as a consequence of how immediately other minions steal kills in the Ignites.
4. Only against bosses will you bother to summon Skeletons. After 4 fast casts, you will have all ten out. Then hit the boss with Charged Dash and Ball Lightning to poison and bleed the boss, enabling the Vile Toxins and Bloodlust supports to much more than double Skeleton DPS.
5. Use Vaal Skeletons whenever you’d like to throw a surprise celebration for bosses, Breaches, Abysses, and also other defensive circumstances.
1. Speedy – That you are able to be constantly on the move, even when you aren’t, leaving a trail of death behind you. The only factor slowing you down is how swiftly you can choose up items.
2. Versatile – All content material (mapping, bosses, delving) and all map mods (get pleasure from unID maps). The different minions are every single specialized so together they can overcome any difficulty. You deal with all damage types with all sources (melee, attack projectiles, spell projectiles), so no single monster defense cripples you (e.g. Proximity Shields).
3. Cheap – Only want vendor gems to start. Grows with steady investment. Maximum cost will depend on gear availability, but shouldn’t exceed extra than a handful of Exalted orbs. I funded this build via the Chaos vendor recipe, many organic Exalted drops, plus a handful of sales in the selection of 1-3 Exalted orbs.
4. Highly effective – Several builds can’t concentrate on additional than one particular skill without interfering with their main potential. We bring to bear all our skills simultaneously. four.7 million is usually an actual, continuous DPS that is certainly independent of temporary buffs like flasks or Vaal auras.
5. Secure – Moderately high ~7k health, rapid recovery, robust avoidance, some mitigation, proliferated freezes, 32-72 minion decoys, and continual mobility. Pretty few issues pose a problem. Just never get cocky, you happen to be not a tank. Watch out for one-shots like Enhanced Vaal Fallen leaps in Vaal Outposts or the scything attack of cloaked Cavestalkers in Abyssal Cities post-300 depth in delves.
1. Ramp-up Time – Complete harm potential requires an initial set-up of numerous seconds, which includes four 0.43sec casts of Skeletons and numerous 0.35sec volleys of Ball Lightning. This tends to make it tricky to, by way of example, phase-skip and quickly kill the T15 Carcass boss (Amalgam) in spite of getting the damage to complete so.
2. Vulnerability to AOE – Skeletons, with 5771 life and 55% elemental resistance without jewels or Spirit Offering, are weak to hard-hitting location damage from some endgame bosses. Losing them can feel awkward, considering the fact that you have to interrupt your Charged Dash routine to resummon. Your ramp-up is somewhat restarted by this since fresh Skeletons lack Frenzy Charges. Spectres plus the Agony Crawler can maintain your harm output above a million even though you reorganize your forces.
3. Maze-like Rooms – Even whenever you can shoot into a room, it does not imply your minions who’ve lagged behind will have exactly the same line of sight. Doorways and corners restrict your minions’ clearing possible, so be mindful of their position. Often it’s most effective to make the most of their straggling by quickly diving into a room so they auto-teleport onto you whenever you get also far away. The Holy Relic, who keeps close, will likely be there to back you up if they do not. Even a couple of kills by your Spectres can spawn Phantasms inside a space, who will then clear the rest of it. For truly harmful rooms, such as a shrine pack, summon Skeletons as far back into space as you possibly can to draw focus away in the entrance so you can burst in without having taken a firing squad to the face.
4. Socket Starved – As most summoner builds, we never have the luxury of free socket space. The Gear each gem ought to go in is also inflexible. Without the need of overly changing the build, you may at greatest only drop Cast When Harm Taken, Spirit Offering, Greater Various Projectiles on Ball Lightning, and Fortify on Shield Charge for something else. (I like to Fortify on Charged Dash when up against endgame bosses for far more consistent uptime.)
PoB Hyperlink: https://pastebin.com/1dYHDZK4
Skrill Tree: http://bit.ly/2JcxWt8
Read More: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2242389
[Raise Spiders] Really Higher DPS without needing 6-Link and Spider Bros Everything dead in 5ex
You might have to basically dodge now Use Shield Charge or Whirling Blades. Every single spider offers attack speed, so movement skills are rapid. Around the upside, a dagger is more affordable! Persons have already been reporting that Phase Run doesn’t function at all now. Ideally, it will likely be 50% visibility, correct now its 0%. You may nevertheless use it with Decoy Totem, due to the fact the movement speed is nice, but you are superior off working with Shield Charge.
Furthermore, you drop Vaal Haste skill that is, ON Prime of Haste, a further 14% movement speed to you plus the spiders, and also a further 31% attack speed throughout the buff.
Pop that on bosses and watch them melt (or using though clearing and watch your spiders kill AND outrun you even though you’re applying whirling blades to acquire about).
A 10% chance for x2 damage is really a massive downgrade. That is just if you’re not employing Vaal Haste.
Plus, if you’re not working with Aspect from the Spider, you are losing massive crowd handle as well as a Great deal of harm against bosses. Look in the Fenumus’ Shroud armor buffs. Aspect with the Spider is often a significant focal point of this entire build.
Removing Vaal Haste and adding Aspect with the Avian is really a definitely poor thought.
+ Very High DPS with no needing 6-Link
+ Simple to play
+ Fantastic Clear Speed
+ Somewhat low-cost for its performance
+ Can do any combination of map mods
- Needs exceptional items, not SSF friendly
- Great defenses require some Poe currency investment
- Summoning spiders mid-fight can be complicated
- Gear ceiling is low
PoB Link: https://pastebin.com/U6XvHirN-
Skrill Tree: http://bit.ly/2Clm1mV
Study Additional: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2302798
[Raise Zombie] Zombiemancer – Higher Survivability – End Game Viable
The objective of this build was to make a pure Zombie build that feels as smooth as you possibly can to map with even though at the very same time is in a position to perform all content material within the game. You don’t must cast any spells with this build, all the things are automated, the only point you have to complete is Shield Charge correctly into anything, you’ve sufficient survivability to tank pretty much everything.
Alterations for this build in 3.six:
-Minor passive tree pathing optimization to obtain a further free of charge 20 Int (shoutout to owl for this).
-Recommending Holy Relic now as an alternative to Immortal Call.
-Updated the videos.
-Phantasm on Kill Assistance now performs on bosses and can be an excellent Zombie assistance gem, they deal around 500.000 dps in this build.
-”Kingmaker” is now a definitely fantastic defensive solution for the Animated Guardian.
+ This triggers anytime you take 583 harm, implies you are going to recover energy shield every single time Spirit Supplying is cast and achieve added elemental resistances, the most significant defensive layer on the build. You may rarely even drop down to your Life pool when standing ideal inside each and every mob.
+ This triggers anytime you take 528 damage, this suggests it will likely be cast before the Spirit Offering.
Desecrate offers you with corpses for the Offering.
+ To help keep you alive via chaos harm, your Zombies will leech Life for you by utilizing “The Baron”.
+ Linked with Shield Charge to help keep it up all of the time.
+ The Power Shield pool of this build isn’t that significant (around 4000), so the regeneration by means of Zealot’s Oath is initially not that higher, however, the Spirit Supplying boosts it as much as 6000.
- Two Carnage Chieftain Spectres grant your Zombies frenzy charges. These are way a lot more effective on minions than they may be on players. I explain ways to set them up in the “Support Spectres” section under.
- You use Hatred linked with Generosity and Haste linked with Enlighten to have adequate mana left for Shield Charge.
- Zombies acquire added Chaos damage.
- You proc EE by hitting enemies with your Shield Charge making use of lightning damage on one of the rings. This boosts the cold damage of Hatred and also the fire damage of “Mon’tregul’s Grasp”.
-Your Animate Guardian boosts the damage from the Zombies by wearing “Leer Cast” or Jagged fossil crafted helmet and “Kingmaker” or “Dying Breath”.
PoB Link: https://pastebin.com/Zqc6mK06
Skrill Tree: http://www.poeurl.com/cjpq
Read More: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2017232
[Summon Flame Golem] Quick leveling build to play Comprehensive Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down
This can be an extremely detailed guide to Golemancy and Necromancer class generally. It is going to try and explain all gameplay mechanics conveniently and understandably so that build might be quickly customized to readers own taste. Necromancer is amongst the hardest but most rewarding classes to play with and has a number of approaches to balance involving damage, survival and celebration support part.
+ Effortless leveling build to play
+ Great Damage & clear speed
+ Fantastic survivability
+ Space for customization
+ Robust synergy with low-cost items and passive nodes
+ No lag and generate frenzy & power charges for everybody in celebration
+ Ideal Elreon afk build
- The Anima Stone and Primordial Might are expensive
- Endgame items are expensive if min-maxing
- Requires knowledge of summoner mechanics or have to study the whole guide
- Play style is extremely inactive, you press 1 button just about every 5 seconds and that’s it
PoB Hyperlink: https://pastebin.com/05g3RqbA
Skrill Tree: https://tinyurl.com/y2ejcu8s
Read Far more: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487
[Summon Phantasm] Brittleness’s SRS Necromancer – All Content! Check Synthesis Update Section!
This build can do all content. Every bit of it. Bosses, Mapping, Labs, MF, you name it. Bosses with highly effective AoE (Phoenix, Shaper) can wipe out your SRS with a single capability and thus halt your harm. This is especially true if you favor Ruthless more than Empower. It then takes time to have the rolling wave of skulls going again. It does take time to build up 20 skulls, especially following the nerf to Mistress of Sacrifice. Sources of cast speed plus the increased duration of SRS tends to make this a bit smoother. As an all-inclusive build, capable of all content with just minor tweaks to gear/passives here and there, this is the perfect build for those who like to concentrate on just one character at a time. With experience with new league markets, its probably for this to be a strong league starter as well.
Primarily a high-speed clear build, but can be played both as offensively or defensively as you’re comfortable with. The goal is to obtain a rolling wave of SRS by casting a number of skulls, working with a movement skill, then casting a number of far more. As time passes you’ll master the feel of sustaining the SRS wave, as well as possess a far better grasp from the aggro selection of the skulls and the best way to most effective chain them via packs.
Like other summoner builds, you do not wish to be in around the action. Apply EE, maintain Fortify, and then retain your distance. Higher movement speed allows for straightforward evasion of mechanics in addition to a high-ish well-being pool in end-game gear (~7.3-7.5k) allows you to live via the stray hit here and there.
+ Magic Find
+ League Starter
- Mana Management
- Harm Halts
PoB Link: https://pastebin.com/GcECCSmn
Study Extra: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2164014